Information security systems
Training of specialists in the field of information and communication technologies and information security technologies (electronic digital signature, identification infrastructure, protection of network protocols, anti-virus protection, content filtering, etc.).
You will be able to: design, test, operate and administer information security systems, provide software and hardware protection of systems, work with digital signature, identification infrastructure, protection of network protocols, anti-virus protection, content filtering, etc.
Security specialists have a wide range of knowledge from organizational and technical issues to programming skills in languages such as C ++, Java, Oracle, MsSQLServer, etc. Graduates work in companies of almost all industries, in commercial and departmental structures, creating systems to protect against virus attacks or hacking. They prevent leakage of important information and forgery of data, develop information security systems, maintain and modernize existing security systems.
Within the framework of training, students do an industrial internship on the basis of organizations dealing with problems of information security:
- Institute of Information and Computer Technologies (Information Security Laboratory);
- "Galaktika"(Galaxy) Corporation is the largest developer of the complex enterprise automation system (ERP system) “Galaktika” (Galaxy) in the CIS;
- "Pacific" - the leading integrator on information security in the CIS;
- "Tochpribor" - manufacturer of complex electronic devices and non-standard equipment;
- "VelaIT" - a software manufacturer, including for solving information security problems, etc.
Due to the lack of information security specialists, the demand for them on the territory of the CIS countries and the near abroad is constantly growing. Especially, there is relevant work in the field of IT technology and e-commerce.
Masters are given the opportunity to obtain a double international master's qualification based on the results of continuing education (second year) in foreign partner universities of the United States, Western Europe and Russia.