On May 05, the Kazakhstan section of the next international scientific conference "Information Technologies, Management" (IT&M2021) was held at the Satbayev University https://www.ismaitm.lv/conference
An International Conference was held in Riga (April 23-24, 2021, Isma, Riga, Latvia) and Almaty (May 05, 2021. Satbayev University, Almaty, Kazakhstan). The Kazakhstan section was organized and conducted by the Institute of Cybernetics and Information Technologies (head of the section-Professor of the Department of Software Engineering Mukhamediev R.I.). An international scientific group attended the conference.
The conference was held under the auspices of the international project Achesyri (Erasmus+), aimed at creating an international center for training young scientists, of which Satbayev University is a participant.
Within the framework of the IT & M2021 conference, young scientists discussed various aspects of the application of information and communication technologies and their impact on society. The conference was held in two sections:
- Artificial Intelligence And Computer Vision;
- Data Analysis And Big Data, Software, And Hardware.
The conference "Information Technologies, Management, and Society" (IT&M2021) received 16 scientific reports, which were heard in an online format.
Following the meeting, the international scientific group highly appreciated the following reports:
- Experiments to identify changes in synthesized images, speaker Abay Bekbaganbetov;
- Method of neural networks for inverse heat conduction problems, speaker Sailau Assel;
- Neural network method for inverse heat conduction problems, speaker Keneskyzy Karina;
- Approaches of customer segmentation, speaker Akylbekov Olzhas;
- On Criteria And Methods For Generating Optimal S-Boxes, speaker Ruslan Ospanov.