Several outstanding results have been recently achieved in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and large Neural Networks. During a series of workshops on AI and ML, you will be able to understand what they are and how they solve problems, ask questions, and try to complete training exercises.
The seminars are conducted under the auspices of the ACeSYRI (Erasmus +) project. SU (ICIT) is the main organizer of the event held in cooperation with the IICT MES RK and the International Academy of Informatization .
The workshops will address the following four groups of issues:
- Basic theory – classic machine learning algorithms. In this part, we will review the basic principles of learning program development. Some knowledge of linear algebra and Python is highly appreciated.
- Examples of machine learning applications. In this section, we will examine the machine learning applications in various fields.
- Deep learning models. Here we will briefly discuss the recognition of faces and objects, image and speech processing techniques.
There are two levels of certification:
- For participants. Seminar participants can limit themselves to listening to lectures and, if desired, answer the test questions.
- For listeners. Listeners answer test questions and perform exercises to increase their proficiency in machine learning methods.
Seminars will be held on 7-19 June 2021. Participants and listeners will be certified based on learning outcomes.