The program trains highly qualified, competitive specialists in the sphere of construction engineering, design, installation, reconstruction and operation of objects connected with heat and gas supply systems, ventilation and water supply, sewage. Training is completed by assigning “Bachelor of Engineering and Technology” degree.
Construction engineering is engineering in construction industry, engineering support of construction, covering all phases of implementing investment and construction projects: design, material selection, construction and operation of facilities.
Students gain knowledge in designing water supply and drainage systems, heat and gas supply, ventilation and water supply, sewage, hydropower, bridge engineering, as well as in building materials and construction technology field. The sphere of professional activity is both technical support of construction and work in enterprises producing construction materials.
1. Individual training program;
2. Highly qualified faculty;
3. Employment possibility in leading organizations in engineering systems and networks design and operation;
4. High demand for graduates due to the increased pace of construction.
Skills gained from the program:
1. Calculation related to consumption of materials, sizes and technological processes of creating systems and products;
2. Design documentation elaboration using regulatory and technical materials;
3. Work with reference and technical literature, regulatory documents on calculation and design of objects, including the use of modern software products;
4. Collection and systematization of source data for designing buildings, structures, engineering systems and equipment, planning and building settlements;
5. Preparation of project and working technical documentation, execution of completed design work;
6. Organization and management of activities relating project, water, hydropower, agricultural, municipal organizations and enterprises.
Graduates successfully work in construction organizations, in specialized organizations and enterprises of urban construction after completing their university study. A graduate may occupy the position of workshop or site head, a specialist engineer in design and construction supervision or supervision of automation and mechanization of production processes, and also a position of engineer-technologist, designer.