The International Conference «Information Technology, Management and Society 2020» will take place in Riga (April 23-24, 2020, ISMA, Riga, Latvia) and Almaty, Satbayev University, Institute of Cybernetics and information technology.
The main topic of the conference is the development and application of information and communication technologies and their impact on society.
The following sections are planned:
- Software and hardware
- Computer modeling
- Data Analysis and Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information technologies
- Telecommunication systems and networks
- Natural Sciences
- Information Technology Management
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Bioinformatics, e-Health, and Wellbeing
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Electronics and Telecommunication
The official language of the conference is English. Theses and articles should be sent in English at: email@example.com until March 10, 2020. Тhe registration fee for Kazakh section participants and CIS countries is 20 euro.
To obtain a certificate of the participant and recommendation for publication full-time participation in the conference is required.