The International Cooperation Office is happy to inform you that the Beijing Institute of Technology (China, Beijing) offers 3 grant places for last year undergraduate and graduate students of SU to pursue a Master / Ph.D. degree in the framework of the China Scholarship Council (CSC) program.
The CSC scholarship covers the tuition fee, the accommodation, the comprehensive medical insurance and the monthly living allowance (3,000 CNY for masters and 3,500 CNY for PhDs). International airfare is not covered.
The programs are in English for the Master's degree:
- Aeronautics & Space Science and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
All Ph.D. programs are available in English.
- TOEFL - minimum 80 or Academic IELTS - minimum 5.5.
- If the candidate is willing to undergo training in Chinese, an HSK -5 certificate is required
Please fill in the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the theme "Application for study at BIT". Applications are accepted until February 8, 2021. In order to have a consultation, please visit Office 903 Oil and gas building, The International Cooperation Office from 11:00 to 12:30, phone 8 727 292 90 19.