Board of Directors of the non-profit joint-stock company “K.I. Satpayev Kazakh National Research Technical University”, 050040, Almaty, 22 Satpayev str., announces a competition for the vacant position of Chairman of the Board - Rector of the JSC K.I. Satpayev Kazakh National Research Technical University, located at the address: Almaty, 22 Satpayev str.
The scope of activities are the provision of educational services in the field of higher, postgraduate, technical and professional, post-secondary and further education.
The purpose of the activity is to create the necessary conditions for obtaining high-quality education, learning and teaching aimed at the formation, improvement and individual professional development based on national and universal values, science and practice achievements, as well as scientific potential progress and commercialization applications.
Requirements for the applicants: higher and postgraduate education, work experience in leadership positions in educational organizations and (or) authorized bodies in the relevant areas for at least 5 years.
The applicant unable to participate in the competition if he/she is:
- under twenty-five years of age;
- previously committed a corruption-related offense;
- having unserved or unexpunged convinctions;
- registered in medical special institutions; other cases provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The applicant submits the following documents:
- application in the prescribed form;
- a copy of the participant’s identity;
- background of the participant in the competition with a colour photograph measuring 3x4 in the prescribed form;
- development Programme of higher education;
- copies of education certificates and supplements, with the submission of originals for verification;
- a copy of the employment document certified by the HR department at the workplace (active or last);
- medical certificate of health (medical professional advisory opinion) in the form No. 075 / y;
- certificate from a psychoneurological organization issued not more than one year before the date of submission of documents, in accordance with the legislation on public services;
- certificate from a a narcological organization issued not more than one year before the date of submission of documents, in accordance with the legislation on public services;
- a document confirming the absence of a ban on holding a position, in accordance with criminal law.
Acceptance of documents for the competition is carried out within 5 (5) working days since the announcement.
The date and venue of the competition will be announced further. The above documents must be submitted to the Department of Higher Education and Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (office 643), telephone: 8 (7172) 74-27-25, 74-25 -22.