«Advanced Centre for
PhD students and young researchers in informatics»
Providing the young researchers with access to communication with teachers and professors of EU universities, organizing international cooperation, modernizing scientific and educational processes and improving research conditions are important goals aimed at supporting young scientific personnel. As part of achieving these goals, ACeSYRI Satbayev University coordination group invites young researchers to participate in ACeSYRI project, seminars, master classes and conferences on artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep neural networks. SU Coordination Group implements the project in close contact with partners from abroad. The schedule of future seminars and conferences and reports on the events held will be posted on this page.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Within the framework of the project, Center for promoting cooperation between doctoral students, young researchers and teachers and ACeSYRI Portal will be created that will allow participants to create research groups, cooperate with scientific partners from abroad and exchange information and project results. The use of ACeSYRI portal will be free and accessible to students and young researchers from universities and companies from partner countries of the European Union.
Launching the ACeSYRI project is a valuable contribution to the modernization of higher education in Kazakhstan. It is expected that improving the research conditions of young researchers, as well as involving them in current research problems, will increase the level of higher education in computer science field.
Project participants from Kazakhstan
• Center for Bologna process and academic mobility at Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan (Astana, Kazakhstan);
• Nazarbayev University (Astana, Kazakhstan);
• K. I. Satbayev Kazakh National Research Technical University (Almaty, Kazakhstan);
• Almaty University of Energy and Communications (Almaty, Kazakhstan);
• West Kazakhstan Agrarian Technical University named after Zhangir-khan (Uralsk, Kazakhstan);
• Kyzylorda State University named after Korkyt Ata (Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan);
• North Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybaev (Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan)
• Suleiman Demirel University (Kaskelen, Kazakhstan)
• Union of legal entities "Kazakhstani Information Security Association" (Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan)
Project participants from EU
• Zilin University (Slovakia)
• Lodz University (Lodz, Poland)
• Lorraine University (Nancy, France)
Members of the project working group
Professor of Software Engineering Department at Satbayev University, a leading researcher at IICT RK MES. Head of a number of scientific projects. His research interests include machine learning, natural language processing, decision support systems, scientometrics and methodological issues of higher education. Carries out the project overall coordination at Satbayev University.
Head of "Cybersecurity, Information Processing and Storage" department at Satbayev University, candidate of technical sciences, a full member (academician) of International Academy of Computerization. Scientific supervisor and executor of grant research projects. Deals with the solution of academic issues.
Master of technical sciences, "Software Engineering" department’s engineer at Institute of Cybernetics and Information Technologies. He deals with the current coordination and organization of project activities.
Doctoral student in the field of machine learning and data science, a participant in scientific projects. Her research interests include data processing, machine learning, decision support systems and natural language processing as well as she organizes scientific and educational events of the project.
Linguist-translator, has Master's degree in oriental studies. Currently, she works as the chief specialist at International Cooperation Department of Satbayev University. She has extensive experience in teaching English.
Master of technical sciences, Head of Information Technology Department at Satbayev University. Technical coordinator of ACeSYRI project (Erasmus). Deals with equipment issues and advises on project integration into IT infrastructure of the university.
Master of technical sciences, Engineer of scientific projects at Satbayev University and IICT RK MES. His research interests include machine learning, deep learning, unmanned aerial vehicles, bibliometric, etc.
Head of Finance department at Satbayev University. Financial Coordinator of ACeSYRI project (Erasmus).
– Improving the conditions for scientific research of young scientists in Kazakhstan;
– Providing an innovative infrastructure for international cooperation between young researchers and the teaching staff at Kazakh and European universities;
– Providing doctoral students with an electronic platform for finding consultants in areas related to their scientific research outside of Kazakhstan, and involving them in international projects.
– Creation of a platform for long-term cooperation for universities of Kazakhstan and the EU;
– Development of an online portal;
– Holding conferences, seminars, meetings for the exchange of scientific experience of young researchers.
– The publication activity of young researchers is initiated by publishing research results (CERES journal and others);
– The exchange of experience between researchers from different countries and within Kazakhstan is intensified at seminars and conferences organized within the project framework;
– ACeSYRI portal is being developed for communication between EU researchers and young scientists from Kazakhstan.
The project is designed for 3 years and is carried out by 4 European and 9 Kazakh universities