Satbayev University will participate in the development of the European center for advanced training of graduate students and young researchers in the field of computer science (ACeSYRI). Project (project registration number 610166-EPP-1-2019-1-SK-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) is implemented in the framework of the Erasmus+ program to develop cooperation between graduate students, young researchers, teachers of Kazakhstan and the countries of the European Union. ACeSYRI will allow participants to create research groups, collaborate with international research groups, and share scientific information and project results. Work on the ACeSYRI site is free and available to both students and young researchers. The main goal of ACeSYRI is to improve the research conditions of young Kazakhstani researchers and postgraduates in the field of computer science through the development of international cooperation with EU universities.
The project is designed for 3 years and is conducted by 4 European and 9 Kazakh universities. The introduction of ACeSYRI is a valuable contribution to the modernization of higher education in Kazakhstan. It is expected that improving the research environment for young researchers, as well as involving them in current research issues, will increase the level of higher education in the field of computer science.
The ACeSYRI project involves young researchers and professors from universities:
- University of Žilina (ZU)
- University of Lodz (ULO) - Poland, Lodz
- University of Lorraine (UL) - France, Nancy
- Nazarbayev University (NU) - Kazakhstan, Astana
- Center for the Bologna process and academic mobility of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (BPAMC) - Kazakhstan, Astana
- Satbayev University-Kazakhstan, Almaty
- Almaty University of power engineering and telecommunications (AUPET) Kazakhstan, Almaty
- West Kazakhstan agrarian and technical University named of Zhangir Khan (West Kazakhstan agrarian technical University) – Kazakhstan, Uralsk
- Kyzylorda State University named of Korkyt ATA (KSU) – Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda
- * North Kazakhstan State University named of M. Kozybayev (NKSU) Kazakhstan, Petropavlovsk
- Suleyman Demirel University (SDU), Kazakhstan
- Union of legal entities "Kazakhstan information security Association" - Kazakhstan, Almaty