The International Cooperation Department announces a competition for the program “Mobility for Students” at the University of Miskolc (Hungary) within the Erasmus + scholarship program for studying in the fall semester of the 2019–2020 academic year for Master Students of the 1st year in the “Petroleum Engineering”, “Hydrogeology” fields.
Requirements for participants:
- good academic performance (GPA 3.5 and above)
- excellent knowledge of English IELTS (required)
Duration of study, period and conditions:
- 1 semester (September-January, 2019-2020 academic year);
- Language of study: English;
- Monthly scholarship: 800 euro
- Travel expenses: 820 euros.
- CV in English;
- a cover letter for participation in the competition in English;
- transcript in English and Russian;
- certificate of English level (IELTS);
- a copy of a passport;
- individual curriculum for the next (fall) semester in Russian and English, the content of the disciplines on teaching materials in Russian and English.
- home and cell phone, email
- copy of identity card
All documents should be provided in a paper form. Deadline for submission of documents: April 15, 2019. For all questions, contact the international cooperation department (office 903) from 10:00 to 11:00.