The International Cooperation division announces a competition for the program “Mobility for Students” at the Bialystok University of Technology (Poland) within the Erasmus + scholarship program for studying in the spring semester of the 2019–2020 academic year for Students of the 2nd and 3rd year in the following fields: Architecture and construction, environmental engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, information and communication technologies.
Requirements for participants:
- good academic performance (GPA 3.5 and above)
- excellent knowledge of English IELTS (required)
Duration of study, period and conditions:
- 1 semester (February – June, 2019-2020 academic year);
- Language of study: English;
- Monthly scholarship: 800 euro
- Travel expenses: 820 euros.
- CV in English;
- a cover letter for participation in the competition in English;
- transcript in English and Russian;
- certificate of English level (IELTS);
- a copy of a passport;
- home and cell phone, email;
- copy of identity card.
All documents should be provided in a paper form. Deadline for submission of documents: November 26, 2019. For all questions, contact the international cooperation division (office 903) from 10:00 to 11:00.