The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan has announced a competition for grant funding for scientific and (or) scientific-technical projects for 2021-2023 with a 12-month period (basic and applied research) in priority areas of science development:
- Rational use of water resources, flora and fauna, ecology;
- Geology, mining and processing of mineral and hydrocarbon raw materials, new materials, technology, safe products and structures;
- Energy and mechanical engineering;
- Information, communication and space technologies;
- Scientific research in the field of natural sciences;
- Life and health science;
- Research in education and science;
- Research in social sciences and humanities;
- Sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex and safety of agricultural products;
- National security and defense, and specialized research areas according to the Tender documentation.
Registering of applications starts on September 14, 2020. The deadline for submitting applications is October 28, 2020 (inclusive).
Competition applications are submitted to the Committee of Science of RK in electronic form through the information system of JSC "NCSSTE" https://is.ncste.kz.
Applications must be certified by electronic digital signatures of the applicant and the project supervisor.
Tender documentation is posted on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of RK and on the Committee of Science website.
- For questions related to the tender documentation and application registration, please contact: Yelshibekov Renat 8 (7172) 74-19-04, 74-20-29, 74-24-68.
- For financial matters: Shaimagambetov Yerkin, telephone number: 8 (7172) 74-16-53, 74-27-64.
- On legal issues: Mozhanova Albina 8 (7172) 74-24-67.
- Call center – 1450.Call center for work with the "NCSSTE" information system: 8-727-355-50-01 (internal. 210, 216, 217, 218, 219, 221, 224, 226, 227, 228, 229, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236).
More on the contest