- Development of the RR strategy or action plan and its implementation.
- Search for materials for publications.
- Building a media pool, working with loyal media.
- Working with the press (responding to requests from the media, initiating and conducting interviews, distributing press releases, working with journalists at events).
- Organization and arrangements for speaking at external events
- Analysis of PR-activity of the company and analysis of competitors.
- Media planning.
- Organization of work in the field of communications: solving any issues affecting public relations and affecting the image of the university.
- Resolution of conflict situations that threaten the reputation of the university.
- Writing and preparing news for the site if necessary,
- Writing a progress report
- Work with designers to create printing products in the framework of projects.
- Performing the task on a turnkey basis.
- Monitoring of publications
- Have managerial skills (ability to coordinate tasks, manage processes).
- Ability to plan.
- Skills in budgeting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Responsibility, stress resistance, determination, ability to work in multitasking mode.
- Calm attitude towards deadlines.
- Initiative, creative approach to work.
- Self-organization and the ability to set priorities.
- Preparation of media plans and media proposals.
- Maintaining, monitoring and reporting on the results of advertising campaigns
- Analysis and monitoring of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Interaction with all departments of the University
- Project Document management
- Preparation and holding of presentations, public speeches;
- Working with students, organizing student communities;
- Planning, organization and conduct of events;
- Work on turnkey projects
- Higher education in marketing or management;
- Experience as Event Manager or Marketer from 3 years;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Basic Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Knowledge of the ethics of business communication;
- Community, creativity, initiative, love of public speaking;
- Good organizational skills.
- If necessary, work in the evening or on weekends.
Benefits of Satbayev University
- Work in the city center in a historic place with excellent infrastructure;
- Professional, talented and friendly team;
- Opportunity to get higher education, graduate/doctoral studies at the university;
- All conditions for career growth.
- Registration under the Labour Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, annual paid leave and health benefits;
- Timely and competitive salary;
- Work schedule 5/2, from 8-30 to 17-30.
Required work experience: 3-6 years. The candidate should indicate the level of expected salary, the final salary will be agreed upon at the interview. Respond to the vacancy by e-mail email@example.com.