In 2021, Satbayev University is holding the II stage of the Republican annual competition of students' research papers of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the specialty "Chemical technology of organic substances" and invites the authors of the best competitive works based on the results of the intra-university stage to take part. The submission of applications by universities for participation in the II stage of the competition will last until April 12, 2021.
The II stage of the Republican competition of scientific research work will be held on April 20, 2021, online on the Microsoft Teams platform.
To participate in the II stage of the competition, universities must apply and send a package of the following documents to the competition commission:
- scientific work;
- annotation of scientific work;
- review of the supervisor on the level of independence of the work performed (in any form);
- information about the author (s) and scientific supervisor;
- a letter signed by the rector (vice-rector) on the results of the first stage of the competition or the decision of the Academic Council of the university to nominate the work for the competition, which is drawn up in a protocol.
Requirements for scientific work of students:
- the amount of work should not exceed 30 pages,
- one and a half interval,
- the drawings and illustrations attached to the work should be placed on sheets of standard size.
For any questions contact:
Gulzat Aitkaliyeva +7 7071225811, firstname.lastname@example.org
Valeriya Ayukayeva +7 7012180421, email@example.com