Scientific and Educational Foundation named after the academician Shahmardan Yessenov has announced the contest for granting 25 monthly student scholarships of 27,000 tenges.
Program participants: students who are over 18 years old, citizens of Kazakhstan studying at Kazakhstani universities in 2nd -3rd courses of Bachelor, in 1st course of Magistracy or 1st course of Internship in natural sciences, technical, medical and IT specialties.
The number of grants: 25. To participate in the contest for Sh. Yessenov scholarship, the candidate must fill out an online application at the given fund website and attach the following documents to the application:
- Scan of ID;
- An essay on the topic “What have I done and will do for the science of Kazakhstan? What is important to you and why?”(The essay is provided only in the written form);
- Student transcript (GPA score not lower than 3.0);
- Copy of a diploma of higher education for Master students (bachelor, specialist);
- Scientific certificates/diplomas (no more than 2);
- Certificates for social activity and volunteering (no more than 3);
- Publication - (no more than 2).
The fund considers a limited number of certificates. The candidate must independently select the certificates that best reflect their achievements.
The deadline for submitting documents is 02.20.2020. Application receiving will stop on February 20 at 15:00, Nur Sultan time (GMT + 6).