Dear employees and students!
Due to the strengthening of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection in Almaty, Satbayev University announces, starting February 1, 2021:
1. Strict compliance with the remote work regime for 80% of University staff with establishing the following standards:
• teaching staff-90% remotely;
• the remaining employees – 65-70% remotely, based on the schedule approved by the supervising official;
2. Moratorium imposition on sending employees to business trips from February 1 to April 1, 2021.
3. A ban on visits to all University objects by outsiders.
4. Prolonging of reduced working hours for on-the-job employees from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a lunch break from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
All employees who are on campus should strictly ensure the proper wearing of the mask (The mask should cover your mouth and nose!), and adhering to University’s sanitary and epidemiological requirements!
I wish you good health! Take care of yourself and your loved ones!
Rector of Satbayev University