On April 15-16, 2021, the II stage of the XIII Republican student subject Olympiad in the specialty "Automation and Control" will be held at Satbayev University. Students of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan are invited to participate in the Olympiad.
Each university forms a team of no more than three students (3 and 4 courses) and a leader - from among the teachers of the graduating department. The Olympiad will be held in an individual format. Team participation is not provided. The Olympiad is available in two languages: Kazakh and Russian. The Olympiad will be held remotely on the Microsoft Teams platform.
The Olympiad will be held in the following disciplines:
- Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering;
- Linear automatic control systems.
To participate, please send by April 12, 2021 by email email@example.com
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- A letter signed by the rector (vice-rector) on the results of the 1st stage of the Olympiad or the decision of the Academic Council of the university, which is drawn up in a protocol with a recommendation for participation in the 2nd stage;
- Application of the participant in the form (Appendix 1);
- Identity card/passport (copy) of the participant;
- Certificate from the place of study or a copy of the student card.
- The participant must have a stationary computer or laptop with a webcam. All expenses related to participation in the Olympiad are carried out at the expense of the participating university.
Contact phone numbers:
Aldiyarov Nakhypbek Ualievich, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 8 7772746301;
Sarsenbayev Nurlan Saduakasovich, email@example.com, phone: 8705-571-67-81 (whatsapp);
Kadyr Gulinur Alymzhankyzy ,. firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 8705-279-14-15.