International affairs division announces the acceptance of applications for the program "Mobility for students" in Adam Mickiewicz University (Poland) in the framework of the inter-university agreement for online study in the spring semester of 2020-2021 academic year for bachelor students of the following educational programs:
- Mathematics and computer science
Form of study: online (distance). Deadline: 14th December, 2020.
- a certificate confirming knowledge of English language (IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo)
- a completed excel file that includes such data as: full name, course, name and code of the specialty, full name of the Department and Institute, gender, email, phone number
- a completed Learning Agreement (ATTACHED) that includes a list of eligible subjects in AMU based on a comparison of subjects in SU. The agreement must be signed by the head of the Department.
- a copy of a foreign passport or identity card;
- Official transcript issued by the Registrar's office of Satbayev University
- a photo for student ID.
- Application Form. (Instructions for registration, when filling out, you must indicate No. 4 - an exchange student, after registration the form must be downloaded).
Please send the full package of documents to email@example.com with the theme " Documents for AMU”. For all other questions, please contact the international cooperation Department: +7 727 292 90 19.