|Group of educational programs||UNT subjects|
|B074 Urban planning, construction works and civil engineering||Math - Physics|
How to fill in the application to participate in state grant contest?
1. Before applying, select your favorite educational program at Satbayev University, corresponding to the relevant subjects in which you passed UNT.
2. Write down for yourself the code (column “Groups of educational programs” in the table) of the group of educational programs that includes the program you have chosen.
3. Indicate the group code and code of Satbayev University (Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev) in the application for a grant: 029.
Training of specialists in the field of construction engineering, design, installation, reconstruction and operation of buildings and structures, as well as the production of building materials and products. The training ends with the award of “Bachelor of Engineering and Technology" degree.
Construction engineering is engineering in the construction industry, covering all phases of implementing the investment and construction projects: design, materials selection and production, construction, operation of facilities.
The training is conducted in the following specializations:
- Calculation and design of buildings and structures
- Civil and industrial construction technology
- Production of building materials, products and structures
- Design and installation of metal structures
- Hydraulic engineering construction
- Technology of construction and building materials
Students gain knowledge in the field of design of reinforced concrete and metal buildings and structures, technology of construction and installation works, technology of building materials and structures production. The sphere of professional activity is both technical support of construction, and work at enterprises producing construction materials.
The program provides for one training and production practice, which allows a student to receive the applied skills necessary for successful work in the future from the 1st year. The disciplines are designed in such a way that students begin to feel and think creatively, critically and fancifully from the first study day.
Graduates work as engineers in construction organizations, in leading organizations in the field of design, production and operation of construction industry facilities and are highly in demand due to the increased pace of construction.